Bath Resurfacing requires expert craftsmanship. Your newly restored bathtub is easy…
Wall Tile Resurfacing
Before you contact your bathroom renovator, consider wall tile resurfacing , in just two days & your tiles and bathtub can be beautifully…
Budget bath has been resurfacing baths & tiles for over 20 years. We service the Sydney metropolitan & Central Coast areas using trained, experienced technicians.
- Sydneys tub & tile experts since 1989
- Tired of your old, worn, stained and color-dated bathtub and tiles? RESTORE, NOT REPLACE,
- Dont replace, resurfacing for a fraction of the cost
- No plumbers needed – no need to remove taps, tiles, carpets etc It’s a shame to replace your original deep quality bath when you can have it professionally re-surfaced like new in position. There is no disturbance to, tiling or decoration thus saving a great deal on the full price and upheaval of replacement.
- Builders… a cigarette burn on a plastic bath, a dropped hammer on a metal bath, not a disaster, just a quick easy invisible repair with budget baths
- Work is done in your home quickly and cleanly without the expense removing the bath or tiles.
- Any Surface can be restored eg fibre glass, porcelain, ceramic or cast iron.
- The Entire process can usually be completed in less than four hours
- Before you tear up your bathroom, consider bath & tile resurfacing in just 2 days your tiles and bathtub can be beautifully, repaired and re-colored that will last for years…
1. Reasons for resurfacing:
- An affordable option rather than a full renovation
- Increases property value
- Resurface unhealthy, rusty existing surfaces
- Instant colour change
- Leaves your fixtures with a new look that is easy to maintain while creating the strongest bond available for a long lasting, beautiful finish.
- Save money and save time.
- Outstanding durability
- High UV and color retention
- Excellent initial gloss and gloss retention
- High flexibility
- Fast drying
- Long-term durability
- Protects against industrial airborne chemicals
- Excellent adhesion on all types of materials
2. Contact us by ringing Jim on (1800 04BATH) or email on eg firstname.lastname@example.org